- This event has passed.
The 68th Annual Estate Planning Seminar
November 6 @ 8:30 am - November 7 @ 5:00 pm
The 68th Annual Estate Planning Seminar is an estate planning seminar for Washington State and an opportunity to get the professional credits that you need for Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
- Date: November 6-7, 2023 | 8:30 AM– 5:00PM
- Location: Westin Hotel, 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Event Type: Online Live Streaming
- Costs: $749 with Electronic Coursebook or add $50 for a printed coursebook
- Registration: http://seattleestateplanningseminar.com/
- Registration Closes: November 2, 2023
Online live-streaming is available for an unlimited number of virtual attendees! Virtual attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions that will be answered by the speaker post-event.
See sessions and registration at >> http://seattleestateplanningseminar.com/
This Seminar is accredited for the following professions:
See the EPC Website for credit amounts.
- Accountant (CPA)
- Attorney (CLE)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certified Professional Guardian (Washington)
- ABA Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)
- Certified Corporate Trust Specialist – CE (CCTS)
More Information: EPC Organization Website